Ever wanted to sit in the chair of one of the Atlas snowshoe engineers? Well now’s your chance! (Not literally. Sorry folks. They need their chairs.)
We want to have a little winter fun and let you–our very knowledgeable and devoted snowshoe fans–design the most awesome snowshoe you can think of.
The rules are, there are no rules. Aim for the sky! No really, do you want flying snowshoes? Design what you would love to see in a snowshoe. Drawings and photos are encouraged. Be as crazy as you want to be. We want to see your creativity!
The best design will win a pair of existing Atlas snowshoes (sorry, we wish we could build your dream. Maybe one day.)
We lied, there are a few rules:
- This is a “dream” snowshoe. Entries will not actually be built.
- Contest will run until January 12.
- A single winner will be notified directly.
- Entries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering the contest you give us permission to post your submission to our social media accounts (with credit of course!) after the contest is complete. We will be posting the top designs and the winner.
- Multiple entries are welcome.